If you think that growing your following is your number one priority in the next 12 months, think again.
Unless you’re selling a commodity or a low-price service where you need a mass-market, success is more about connection quality than quantity.
In your quest for numbers, it’s easy to lose track of what’s really important, like:
- You can only have a handful of best friends, or best clients at any one time
- You have a six-figure business with just ONE £2k sale each week
- Time spent gaining new connections is time wasted unless you’re building relationships with them too
- Nurturing relationships with a few dozen warm prospects will create a tribal flow of user-generated content
- Social platforms will penalise you with poor reach, if you build follower numbers without real engagement
Of course, you need a CERTAIN number of followers before any magic starts to happen, but it’s nowhere near as big as you think.
Not even close.
PS – I’m launching an ultra-exclusive Upper Circle in Spring 2019. It’s an application-only community for a maximum of 20 expert coaches, trainers, therapists and consultants ready to springboard to six-figures and beyond. If that’s you, reply “Upper Circle” and I’ll send you across an application form for the waiting list.