I’m asked every day by the fabulously talented members in JHM for my opinions on all kinds of stuff.
- Does this post read well?
- How’s this for an client avatar?
- What do you think to this programme?
- Should I send more than 2 emails a week out?
- Have I priced this too low, or am I offering too much?
My answer is usually not too prescriptive.
Different things work differently in different circumstances, and in different hands.
There are really only two stages to [eventual] success:
- Have an idea
- Try it
Sorry if that sounds less than useful, but it’s sometimes the very best of advice.
PS: There are certain fundamental strategies that work all of the time, like my 3 Pillars of Effortless Marketing. Did you read them yet?