One thing I’ve noticed that separates successful people from the rest, is their ability to cope with pain.
Not always physical pain, but mental anguish too.
High achievers have usually developed strategies to get them through rough patches and awkward situations.
- They say NO to stuff they shouldn’t be doing
- They breathe and smile in the face of incoming challenges
- They don’t get distracted by minutiae like social media alerts
- They tackle difficult tasks head on NOW instead of procrastinating them away
- They practice till they get REALLY good at those rare skills essential to their success
An unflinching focus on what NEEDS to get done, likely means long and frequent periods of comfort-zone abstinence.
How much discomfort can you handle in the pursuit of your dreams?
PS – Here’s a painless Zoom session next week that’ll get you nearer your dreams – The Turn Your Skills Into A Business Live Workshop.