There are two ways to run things here on planet earth. The clean way, and the dirty way.
I used to play it dirty:
- Taking on clients I didn’t enjoy, just for the money
- Spending time working when I should have been with my family
- Lusting after material possessions
- Having scant regard for rules and regulations
- Eating crap, and drinking (crap)
- Accepting that being unhappy and angry went with the territory
- Surrounding myself with the “wrong” people – you probably know some of those too
- Filling my day with busyness and distractions
Now, I’ve realised none of that works, so I’ve cleaned them all out.
I am making more money than ever, working less and I’ve never been happier.
How you do one thing is how you do everything, right?
Clean. Or Dirty.
PS – Here’s a proper clean offer – Early Bird tickets for London in October. Check it out.