It’s good to fill your network with successful people who can inspire and motivate you.
It’s also good to go out of your immediate circle and taste some wisdom and experience from the true greats.
Here are some of my favourite musings from people who’ve earned the right to be called gurus:
- If you can dream it, you can do it. Walt Disney
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. Mark Twain
- Optimism leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. Helen Keller
- The most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favour. Elon Musk
- If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. Dale Carnegie
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama
- Things do not happen. Things are made to happen. John F. Kennedy
In summary: self-belief, action, tenacity, purpose and kindness.
Five habits that, taken together, almost guarantee success.
Author: Jonny | Find your five!