Speaking to the topical mood of your ideal client is a great way to resonate, show them you care what they’re feeling, and demonstrate you’re living on the same planet they are.
And not only that, you can create urgency and scarcity – the twin suns heating your sales cycle – by building limited-edition products they HAVE to buy now.
Here are some ideas for time-of-year offers that’ll blow their stockings off (and not just for Christmas):
- Thanksgiving Thankyou: a special basket of goodies to express your gratitude for their loyalty
- Black Friday Bundle: a never-to-be-repeated deal for them to access some prime content
- Christmas Stocking Fillers: Bite-size stuff they’ll be munching all through the holidays
- Make 2022 Great Again: A reason to join your programme NOW so they hit NY at a gallop
- New Year, New You: They can’t put off that critical transformation one moment longer
You can see how you could map out a whole launch strategy covering Easter, Summer vacations, and other key holidays in your country.
But don’t miss your chance to leverage this season.
To paraphrase NYNY – if you can’t make it NOW, you can’t make it ever.
Love you lots