One thing I’ve noticed about successful people is that they’re very protective of their brand.
Whether it’s their personal name or their corporate face, they’re careful not to:
- Say yes to every opportunity
- Associate with anyone without checking their creds
- Say something in public that might damage their reputation
- Do work for nothing, or on the cheap
- Display their political or religious beliefs to the world
There are exceptions, of course, but they’re usually mistakes.
Now here’s my question:
Do they behave like that because they’re successful, or did behaving like that MAKE them successful?
PS – We’ll be looking deeply into branding for success in the Member’s Only Secret Session today at 3pm UK. Here’s how to join in the fun for £7.