By age 8, we can count to any number. If our lives were infinite, we could count to infinity.
No number, however large, is beyond our understanding.
Knowing that, I wonder why many coaches and therapists are unable to count past really small numbers…
- I heard an NLP practitioner say he’d be happy with £3,000 this year – in TOTAL!
- 80% of therapists I’ve met work exclusively 1-2-1, with no time leverage
- A life coach told me on LinkedIn recently that she was “at capacity” and didn’t need any more clients
- A lady who helps people with anxiety didn’t want to raise her prices as “they wouldn’t be able to afford it”
- One guy said he didn’t trust 7-figure gurus as they “must have done something dodgy to earn so much”
Sure, numbers are just numbers.
But you have ONE life.
If any of that stuff ^^^ resonates, maybe it’s time for a recount.