It’s all too easy to miss the stuff that really drives your business.
The metrics you should be measuring and working on are those which you can directly control – the inputs.
They’re the things which create the outputs which form the beating heart of whatever you’re building.
Here are some examples:
- If you’re in car sales, you should be focusing on test drives
- If you’re selling property, get more viewings
- Plumbers – get more estimates
- Software designers – get as many trial subscribers as you can
- Authors – give away your best work
- Coaches – push that free stuff out as hard as you know how
The rest is just conversions, and you’re good at that, right?
Author: Jonny Cooper | This is me!
PS – Irrelevant image, I know. But no excuses needed for a picture of a red E-Type, ever.