The world is filled with digital solutions.
Software that’ll do anything, everything and leave you to your four-hour work-week.
You’re busier, more stressed and befuddled with tech.
Here are some questions to ask before you subscribe to the Next Big Tool:
- Will I see any real benefit from using this?
- What’s the time I’ll save if I use it?
- How many of the features will I ever use?
- Is there a simpler alternative? [HINT: there always is]
- How long will it take me to learn to use it?
- What’s the likely revenue return on the cost?
- Should I get someone else to handle the whole thing, tech and all?
- Will my clients see any benefit from me using this?
A tool isn’t useful if life was better without it.
PS: We’re going to be showing you how to master all the tech tools you’ll ever need in your coaching or therapy business during the Academy Secret Session tomorrow at 14.00 UK. Calendar schedulers, email automations, social media etc…come and ask your questions, you technophobe. Reply with “Tech” and I’ll send you a link to join us for this week only.