As Seth Godin reminded me yesterday, if we wasted money like we waste time, we’d all be bankrupt:
- Thousands of hours a year staring at smartphones, making us dumber
- Hundreds of excuses for why we didn’t do something big
- Dozens of silly things to do first, before an important decision
- Busy doing nothing, just to fill the day with empty achievements
- Saying yes to ridiculous projects that don’t match our values
You can’t go overdrawn with time, or borrow some off anyone else.
You just run out.
PS – Look what happened when Vicki showed up in the Group!