If you’re a coach or therapist wanting a steady flow of ideal clients, it would be handy to know what they look like first, right?
Here’s what your last ideal client looked like:
- You solved a big, expensive problem for them
- They were prepared to pay you well for that benefit
Check your back-catalogue of clients you’ve worked with, find one who ticked those two boxes, then ask:
- Where were they hanging out?
- What did they do for a living?
- What else made them visible to me?
Now use those insights to go find more people just like them, and see if they need your help too.
Chances are, they probably do.
Love you lots