I’ve noticed that business coaches seem to earn more than life coaches.
Maybe it’s because business coaches can easily promise monetary benefits:
“Buy my £3k programme and I’ll make you £10k this month”
By contrast, a life coach says:
“Buy my £3k programme and I’ll make you happier”
But how about if they talked about money too?
“Buy my £3k programme and I’ll help you:
- overcome anxiety/PTSD/depression/addiction, or
- gain clarity on your career and gain promotions more easily, or
- discover your true purpose and start your dream business, or
- reignite your relationship with your spouse and reduce family stress, or
- stop smoking/lose weight/get fit/cure your allergies…
…so that you can earn more money, save more money, and live a life of freedom, choice and abundance.”
Client says, double whammy. I’m in.
It’s all about the money, always.
PS – If you’re a life coach and would like to earn more money, hit me up for a 15-minute ideas-summit