Here’s an easy way to drive yourself mad:
Make a list of all the things you need to do lots of in your business.
Your list could be:
- Get testimonials
- Talk to people about my programme
- Write content
- Get more book reviews
- Message my new LinkedIn connections
Then re-frame it like this:
- Ask for ONE testimonial every day
- Talk to ONE person every day about my programme
- Write ONE piece of content every day
- Ask for ONE book review every day
- Craft a personal message to ONE new LinkedIn contact every day
There, that sounds easier, right?
One. Step. At. A. Time.
PS: It’s Facebook February exclusively in the JHM FB Group, and each day there’s a new Pro-Tip to improve your Facebook game. Here’s yesterday’s.