I had a conversation with an ambitious but struggling-financially therapist recently, who told me he was already working with a coach, so didn’t need me.
I can handle rejection. No, really I can.
But I was intrigued, so I asked “what are they coaching you ON?”
“Helping me get my head straight” was the mildly surprising answer.
See, I look at things a bit more pragmatically than most.
The easiest way to get your head straight is to start earning some money from your expertise.
- Define your superpower, and learn to write irresistibly about it
- Work out who you’d really like to work with, right now. That’s your “ideal” client.
- Create a simple, evergreen programme that speaks to your ideal client’s deepest challenges
- Have a conversation about it every day with someone who looks like an ideal client
- Rinse, repeat and optimise the above
I’ve been doing all those things since 2017, and it’s got my head pretty “straight”.
How about you?
PS: Fancy a head-straightening workshop running through all the above with you? It’s happening next Friday, the 30th July and registration will be open soon. Type “workshop” and I’ll send you a freshly-minted VIP link when it’s ready.