In most aspects of your business, there’s a process to follow.
There’s a start, middle and an end, with maybe even more stages in between.
It’s really easy to bale out of a process right before the end, and then blame the process for failure.
Here are some examples:
- Leaving a sales call with a “yes” commitment but no payment taken
- Not talking about “next steps” after a client has finished one programme with you
- Not offering a low-price alternative to a client who’s said no to your high-ticket programme
- Not offering a call with someone who’s liked or commented positively on your work
- Not following up when you’ve offered a call with someone and they didn’t book yet
In all those cases, you’ve worked really hard to get in that position.
You’ve run most of the race already.
May as well jump the last hurdle too, eh?
PS – Remember the DIY version of the Client Attraction Blueprint I mentioned? It’s got a name now, and it’s called the Client Attraction Academy. It’s most definitely going to be affordable, and it’ll probably be full when it launches next month. To have a chance on the first beta-test intake at HALF-PRICE, reply with CAA (Client Attraction Academy – geddit?) and I’ll put you on the waitlist.