These are some of the stories I hear from the mouths of coaches, therapists and consultants I work with:
- I just need to finish my website, then I can start getting clients
- I haven’t got the payment system set up yet
- I need a bigger following
- I need to write more content
- I need a better webcam/mic/phone
Fact is, you only need one thing to be a coach:
A client who pays you. Preferably more than one, but one’s a lot better than none.
You can coach standing nose-to-nose with someone in a field. You don’t need anything to start coaching, and nothing has to happen first.
Find where your ideal client is waiting, and go talk to her.