My pal Stuart Carter has just published his third book, and it took him a week.
Well, that’s not strictly true.
He collated a bunch of his daily journal posts and repurposed them into a 208-chapter book. That bit took him a week from start to published-on-Amazon, although the writing happened over a year.
Publishing a book does the following wonderful things for you:
- Boosts your profile – people love an author
- Gives you a calling card that’s more interesting than a calling card
- Provides you with a freebie to give away to prospective clients (same as the calling card point, really)
- Positions you as an expert in your chosen subject
- You earn money while you sleep, as people buy them. Also while you’re awake.
I bet you’ve got a few thousand words on a hard drive somewhere, haven’t you?
How close are you to already having your first book a week away?
PS – Creating content is one of the things we are going to be covering in The Success Project LIVE, my 12-week, small-group, high-attention programme starting soon.
It’s for professional coaches, therapists, trainers and consultants who are serious about finding more of their ideal clients, more easily.
Enrollment’s open for another couple of weeks, but it’s nearly full. Click the link for more details