Not with me, of course.
Just in general.
I see people all the time spending their lives fighting for:
- Control over Facebook’s policies on privacy, security and functions
- Revenge on someone who did them wrong (Like in the Wild West days)
- Sympathy when their car breaks down, or their bike gets nicked
- Attention for their weight-loss coffee over the next person’s
- Contact with children involving years of litigation
I’m not saying those things aren’t worth fighting for, ever.
But before you start scrapping over anything, assess these three metrics:
1. Level of possible gains
2. Likelihood of winning
3. Cost in time and money
Finally, ask this:
Could any alternative use of my time and money be more useful to me?