Are you a fan-magnet?
Do clients tumble over themselves to work with you?
Are they lining up round the block and hammering on your door to buy your programmes?
If YES to any/all of the above, read no further.
You’ve cracked it.
For the rest of us, life’s a little more pro-active than that.
A simple client-attraction process is what’s needed.
Here’s a template that might work:
- Understand clearly what it is you REALLY do
- Identify who your ideal client is
- Build a programme for your ideal client that sells for $1500-2500
- Go hang out where they do
- Start a conversation with the next person who looks like an ideal client (10)
- Invite them on a call to discuss what they need, and how you might help (8)
- Ask those who jump on a call what they need, and offer them the programme to provide it (4)
- Half those you offer, will buy (2)
Numbers in brackets are how many you need each week to create a $150,000-$250,000 business.
Now that’s attractive, eh?
PS – The Members-Only Secret Session at 3PM UK today is all about ethical persuasion. Wanna join us for £7?