If you think you can woo your ideal client with a few sharply worded emails, think again.
Here is a selection of the stuff in my inbox, right now:
- Monthly “newsletters” full of the sender’s achievements
- Spam sales messages from companies I’ve never heard of
- “Buy now or else” special offers on stuff I don’t need or want
- Marketing ploys from people I’d forgotten I’d subscribed to, or why
- Useful information, discussions or questions from people I know, like and trust
Only that last kind is actually welcome, enjoyable and impactful.
The rest are just life-sapping digital noise.
Before you press “send” on your next email, think about how it’ll be received. If it’s not a “Category 5”, you might just be wasting everyone’s time.
PS – If you want a sense-check on YOUR emails before you send them, jump on a FREE 15-minute “Untangle The Knot” coaching call with me and we can take a look at your latest efforts. 3 more slots before they’re gone forever!