Global super-coach Rich Litvin says:
“How you speak your world, creates your world”.
In other words, your language, [internal and external] shapes your experiences.
- If you’re grumpy and cussing, you’ll be looking for bad things to happen
- Whining in public gets you haters right back atcha
- Bossing colleagues and staff will stop them cooperating
- Shouting at the traffic makes it more likely you’ll crash
- Using powerful, empathetic and caring words attracts high-paying clients
So, be careful what you say.
There’s always someone listening, even if it’s only you.