Writer Darius Foroux talks about how to change a complaining habit into something more useful.
For years, I’ve been using a simple mind trick to help me cope with bad news.
It’s not exactly genius-level, and it’s certainly not original.
Bluntly, it’s about turning a negative into a positive, but in a very specific, case-by-case way.
- You got turned down by a prospect? Great. Now you can go find a better one
- You got ill? Great. Time to rest and come back even stronger
- Unexpected tax bill? Great. Once you’ve worked out how to pay it, you’ll have a template for extra income forever
- Laptop broke? Great. The new ones are way better anyway
- Broke up with partner? Great. You’re free to hook up with someone who makes you REALLY happy
- Business failing? Great. You’ve learned not to do that thing anymore
- Sports injury? Great. You can have a rest from workouts for a while.
Do clouds really have a silver lining?
You bet. Every time.
If you haven’t cracked the code of client attraction in your coaching, therapy or training business yet, here’s a great silver lining – you’ve got a chance to launch a thriving Facebook Group just like JHM. My FREE masterclass runs next Wednesday at 1pm UK online. Grab your seat HERE, but hurry – places are limited!