In my world – and I suspect, yours too – it’s important to ask simple, powerful, appropriate questions.
Learning to ask well is an infinitely more effective way to engage people than lecturing, showing off and other proselytising.
Here are some questions I’ve asked recently in Facebook Groups, on LinkedIn and face-to-face:
- What’s your single biggest challenge right now?
- What do you need more than anything else today?
- What will your life look like in five years time?
- How’s that working for you?
- What makes you say that?
- What needs to happen before you do that?
- Shall we get started on this now?
- How many customers bought that so far?
- What would success look like for you?
- How will you know when you’ve achieved that?
And the best thing about good questions?
You pretty much always get great answers!
Author: Jonny | Let me ask YOU some questions