The world is filled with digital solutions.
Software that’ll do anything, everything and leave you to your four-hour work-week.
You’re busier, more stressed and befuddled with tech.
Here are some questions to ask before you subscribe to the Next Big Tool:
- Will I see any real benefit from using this?
- What’s the time I’ll save if I use it?
- How many of the features will I ever use?
- Is there a simpler alternative? [HINT: there always is]
- How long will it take me to learn to use it?
- What’s the likely revenue return on the cost?
- Should I get someone else to handle the whole thing, tech and all?
- Will my clients see any benefit from me using this?
A tool isn’t useful if life was better without it.
PS – We’ll be talking tools (as well as strategies and tactics) at the Client Attraction Summit on the 22nd Nov. The final handful of tickets is about to disappear. Want one?