I don’t mean that disparagingly or sarcastically, really I don’t.
But, maybe this is what a grown-up expert coaching or therapy business might look like in the 21st century:
- Working shorter hours while making more impact
- Earning more money from fewer clients
- Operating from anywhere in the world
- Hanging out with people you truly like
- Creating a legacy that’ll outlive you
If it feels like you’re not doing any of those things yet, don’t worry.
There’s still time.
Just don’t wait too long to get started.
There’s nothing worse than grown-ups acting like children, is there?
PS: We’re 3 days away from the 1300th Daily Brain Tattoo. Send me a topic for that landmark, and I’ll credit you with the idea.