One of my favourite authors, Robin Sharma, wrote:
“Each day you receive a gift: the chance to show kindness to others. To neglect this present is to misuse your days.”
In our business, practising fundamental, underlying kindness is a great way to move forward and create a loyal following.
See what happens when you try these ideas:
- Deliberately over-delivering on a programme or support package
- Sending a little thank-you gift to a new client
- Writing someone a recommendation on social media, without them asking
- Spotting a cry for help, and responding by helping
- Saving a not-so-perfect client time and money by declining to work with them
- Passing a referral on to someone more suited to the client than you
- Working hard to get a perfect client onboard, when you know it’ll be good for them
- Making sure your loyal clients are the first to know when you’ve launched a valuable new programme
All that stuff has a habit of bringing new riches right to your door.
Being kind often comes with a pay-cheque.