As we discussed wellness and health in the Inner Circle session recently, I got thinking about some important fitness goals:
- You want to be alive and healthy as your children grow up and have children of their own
- You want to be able to continually reinvent and improve yourself
- You want to retain full mobility and stamina throughout your life
But here’s the thing: Unless you’re an Olympic athlete or a personal trainer, fitness is not a goal, it’s a tool.
It’s arguably THE most important tool in your toolbox, but a tool nonetheless.
So here’s the good news:
- You don’t need “killer” abs, whatever they are.
- You don’t need to run marathons.
- You don’t need to bench-press 300lbs.
You just need a level of fitness which allows you to achieve your primary life and career goals.