A highly-skilled stress therapist asked me yesterday how to make the “big leap” from treating a few clients here-and-there to building a scalable business.
Here’s what I mapped out for him:
1. Decide who your ideal client is
2. Look at the world through their eyes
3. See what’s bugging them, and what dreams they’re chasing
4. Create a programme that helps them remove the bugs and catch hold of their dreams
5. Talk to people who look like your next ideal client about your programme, day-in, day-out.
6. Invite them onto your programme in small groups or 1-2-1.
7. Repeat 5 & 6 till there are no more people to talk to*
*There’ll always be more people.
PS: What are you finding the hardest stage of the 7 in that list? Reply with your answer and I’ll reply with a solution. Every message answered!