I don’t mean that disparagingly or sarcastically, really I don’t.
But, maybe this is what a grown-up expert coaching, training or therapy business might look like:
- Working shorter hours while making more impact
- Earning more money from fewer clients
- Operating from anywhere in the world
- Hanging out with people you truly like
- Creating a legacy that’ll outlive you
If it feels like you’re not doing any of those things yet, don’t worry.
There’s still time.
Just don’t wait too long to get started.
There’s nothing worse than grown-ups acting like children, is there?
PS – Fancy unlocking the secrets of a £100,000-a-year coaching practice? Join me in March and I’ll show you EXACTLY how to do it.