The world is getting weirder and more complex, but there are some truisms that I’ve been following since I was a kid.
I’ve seen generations of people falling into terrible habits through ignorance or sheer forgetfulness.
Here’s some stuff you’d do well to remember, day-by-day.
- Rich people don’t focus on chasing money
- Sleeping long and well isn’t just for babies
- Your body will give up before you do, unless you move around lots
- There are loads of things you could do, but that doesn’t mean you should
- Learning to say NO to almost everything is getting harder, but is more important than ever
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
PS – Here’s something that’s changed – for the first time EVER, Steve Blampied and I are spending TWO DAYS with you at our hideout in the Midlands in March. Early bird now open with only 10 places available.