According to business folklore, there are three ways to earn more money:
1. Find more new clients
2. Sell more to existing clients
3. Raise your prices
The third of those is the easiest to implement, and by some margin.
So easy, in fact, that it requires almost no effort on your part, beyond making the decision.
Here’s why you probably should increase your prices, right now:
- You’re almost certainly undercharging at the moment
- You’ll attract clients where you can have more impact
- You’ll feel better about yourself, getting paid more
- You can do more with your life, with more money
- Your authority, value and reputation will increase
Finally, to bust a common myth:
You won’t find it any harder to make sales when you charge more.
JFDI, I dare you.