If you think that growing your following is your number one priority in the next 12 months, think again.
Unless you’re selling a commodity or a low-price service where you need a mass-market, success is more about connection quality than quantity.
In your quest for numbers, it’s easy to lose track of what’s really important, like:
- You can only have a handful of best friends, or best clients at any one time
- You have a six-figure business with just ONE £2k sale each week
- Time spent gaining new connections is time wasted unless you’re building relationships with them too
- Nurturing relationships with a few dozen warm prospects will create a tribal flow of user-generated content
- Social platforms will penalise you with poor reach, if you build follower numbers without real engagement
Of course, you need a CERTAIN number of followers before any magic starts to happen, but it’s nowhere near as big as you think.
Not even close.
PS: 2 Days left till my Make 2020 Great Again Birthday Bonus Bundle disappears forever. So if you don’t want to miss 17 of the greatest marketing hacks and secrets ever delivered to a coach or therapist, including 10 hours of original video trainings and 7 frankly amazing eBooks spanning 300+ pages, click this NOW