- You’ve got to post multiple times every day in social media
- It takes 7 interactions before a client will buy from you
- You always need to be closing
- It’ll be easier to get clients if you have more qualifications
- You should have a big email list
- Listening beats talking, every time
- Clients aren’t interested in what you do, only in what you can do for THEM
- If you try and appeal to everyone, you’ll appeal to no-one
- There’s never a client-shaped hole in your business
- You’ve already got everything you need inside of you
Generalisations aren’t always true.
Principles ALWAYS are.
PS – I’m not over-generalising when I say YOU will love my all-new Client Attraction Academy, opening doors on Boxing Day. Wanna get a coupon for half-price? Type CAA and I’ll let you have it.